Friday, April 24, 2015

Stripes and Skirts for The Breastfeeding Mother!

Dressing up your Stripe Nursing Top!

Styling Tip: Remember I mentioned I would show you how to dress up Nursing Novi's must have nursing top?! Here it is below! One amazing tee that is accessible to our breastfeeding moms, and again, two different styles! The style on the right can be done with a pleated maxi skirt like the one shown, paired with shoe boots and topped with a denim jacket. The second look is on the left, a floral skater skirt, not just any floral but big and bold! I love oxford shoes and thought completing the look with nude ones would be a great match, stylish yet comfortable. Why does stripes and floral go together, is beyond me! And finish this style with a cognac crossbody bag! You are probably wondering why I always have jackets...again, I am from the Bay Area and know how crazy the weather can be ;-) Let me know your thoughts! Hasta luego!


Stripes and Skirts for The Breastfeeding Mother!



No comments:

Post a Comment